Pro Tech Pools, Inc. offers the Power Vacuum service for a start-up vacuum at the beginning of the season, or as a one-time periodic vacuum during the season.
A Power vacuum is done using Pro Tech’s equipment to save wear and tear on yours. At your request, the water can be tested and chemically adjusted for your convenience at the visit.
PRO TECH POOLS, INC. POWER VACUUM
- Good clean-up after summerization or construction around pool
- Performed using Pro Tech pump and vac system
- Saves wear and tear on your filtration system
- Raise water level several inches prior to power vacuum
- Shock pool to ensure water is completely clear for best results
- Remove leaves and heavy debris to keep hourly charge to a minimum
- Water analysis can be performed at your request
It is recommended that larger debris, such as leaves, be removed prior to power vacuuming. PRO TECH also offers a leaf bailing service, which would require a prior visit, as it tends to cloud up the water, leaving it unprepared for the power vacuum.
WATER CHEMISTRY ANALYSIS
Water chemistry is probably the most essential maintenance procedure performed on your swimming pool. Neglected water chemistry can lead to a host of problems, including a cloudy and unsightly water appearance, unnoticed damage to pool equipment and structure, and health issues to name a few. Homeowners are under the impression that if the water is blue, everything is good. Unfortunately, this is not always the case and should not be relied upon as an indication of proper water chemistry.
PRO TECH POOLS, INC. offers expert water chemistry analysis on site. Our technicians come equipped with everything needed to properly analyze your water and adjust as needed.
Our technicians are trained through the APSP (Association of Pool and Spa Professionals), as well as leading manufacturers such as Jack’s Magic, Pentair Aquatics Products, Jandy/Zodiac, and AutoPilot to name a few.
CONSIDER THESE ADVANTAGES:
- Save time and money using our serviceProper water collection and immediate testing for more accurate results
- Expert analysis ensuring only recommended products in the proper combinations are added to your pool
- Can be performed at the time of other services. Pro Tech always uses factory fresh chemicals for the best results Our technicians know the proper handling procedures for all chemicals
CALL PRO TECH POOLS, INC. today for expert Water Chemistry Analysis
INSTALLATION AND SERVICE OF YOUR POOL EQUIPMENT
PRO TECH POOLS, INC. technicians are trained by the APSP as well as various leading manufacturers of pool equipment for expert installation. From the simplest changing of a gasket to the complex installation of a new filter system, Pro Tech is ready and trained to assist you with all your upgrades and installation needs.
CONSIDER THE ADVANTAGES OF HAVING A TRAINED PROFESSIONAL SERVICE YOUR POOL:
- All work is warranteed and guaranteed to be done to APSP standards
- Our Pool professionals can recommend energy saving replacements
- Service is performed by a trained technician ensuring the job is done correct
Call PRO TECH POOLS, INC. at 631-473-POOL (7665) for all your pool needs.